We have tried to answer all your possible questions below. If you still have a
question then please call or email us.
Q.What is a 3D/4D Scan?
3D Scans show still images of your baby in three dimensions where 4D scans show moving 3D imagery of your baby. Our 4D Scans allows you to meet your baby and see all their little features before they arrive into the world. We might even catch a yawn, smiles o or even eyes opening. The experience is something extremely special that you and the whole family can treasure.
- Cancellations within less than 24 hours of appointment
If you need to cancel a scan within 24 hours of your appointment then your payment is lost. This cannot be rescheduled as we would be unable to sell this space in such a short time.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours before appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment more than 24 hours before the appointment then a refund can be made minus an admin charge of £5.
(This covers our card charges, text charges, lost sales as cannot resell and paperwork costs)
- Rescheduling appointments
If more than 24 hours before the appointment you wish to reschedule your appointment then this can be done at no cost providing you call and re arrange directly with the studio.
Q.What can I do before my scan?
As we always want to get the best images for you when you have your scan with us we have put a few handy tips together to help get baby in the right position on the day.
– Try to keep hydrated, aim to drink an extra 2 glasses of water per day on the week leading up to your scan.
– Also try to find some time each day to relax and gently stroke and massage your bump, it can also help to listen to some soothing music whilst doing so.
– On the day of your scan have a snack a couple of hours before you are due to arrive with us.
– It does help if you arrive a little early, have some water and a little walk just to try and wake baby up for us.
Q.When is the best time for my scan?
Q.Is ultrasound dangerous?
NO. Despite extensive studies in recent years, ultrasound has not been shown to cause any harm to mum or baby. Ultrasound scans have been used in pregnancy for decades and this works on the exact same principles as your 2D hospital scan with the software creating the 4D images using sound waves. Our sonographers carrying out your scans will always follow the correct guidelines to ensure the safety of you and baby.
We don’t charge any extra for scanning twins. If you would like to extend your scan then please let us know and we can arrange this for you at a small additional cost.
Q.Can I bring family/children?
We welcome family, friends and children to share your experience. We have large scan rooms with HD projector screens. We have seating for 6 in each studio and additional standing room.
Q.How long will my appointment last?
Your appointment will last around 1 hour from entering the studio including your scan experience (20 minutes), selecting your images and the possibility of needing a bounce on our birth ball if you baby is being shy.